On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Jerome Velociter
<jerome.xw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Guillaume Lerouge <guilla...@xwiki.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> +1 for a better separation as well. I regularly give demos of XWiki and
>> landing on a first page with all the technical spaces is indeed confusing
>> for users.

+1 for a better handling of hidden items in the wiki.

> I agree. Maybe it's time we thing about typed spaces.
>
> It could start with something light such as a XWiki.SpaceClass with
> only a "pretty name" (quite needed too if you ask me) and a "category"
> list

We indeed need a pretty name for spaces and wikis (currently handled
in wiki descriptors). I think this could go in the XWikiPreference
class. Category ? Do we really need to categorize spaces which already
are categories ?

JV.