On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, Jesse Guardiani wrote:

> But I don't think it would break functionality for you, and it would
> probably add functionality that people with less friendly billing
> programs (or no billing program at all) could appreciate.

You have much bigger problems if you are trying to make vpopmail your
billing system.

If you have a billing system that is not able to automatically either
suspend users for non-payment or delete users that have cancelled, that's
almost as big a problem.

Your efforts would probably be better spent tying your servers and your
billing system together (and doing an audit while you're at it).

Charles