At 06:02 PM 5/27/2003, Jeremy Oddo wrote:

I'm running site-wide.  All SPAM gets pushed into the user's Junk-Mail
folder and also copied to another account that is used ONLY to hold SPAM
mail.  I review the alleged SPAM in the spam account, then run the bayes
classifier on it.  I then decided to route all high scoring SPAM straight
to /dev/null.  I now have most of my SPAM going to /dev/null and fewer
SPAMs going to the Junk-Mail folder.  Me likes :)

Jeremy...

I for one would be interested in the nut and bolts of your setup. I'm really interested in how you push mail tagged as spam around. Are you using ProcMail?
---
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys