Hi Rick,

On Tue, 27 May 2003 20:48:27 -0400 Rick Macdougall wrote:

> I haven't tested this but setting the ENV variable within the smtp/run
> file and then over-riding it for specific IP's in the tcp.smtp file
> should work as well.

It does. And IMHO it's the best approach. If I want mail to be passed
through QS I define this as the default by setting appropriate ENV
before starting qmail-smtpd, respectively tcpserver that starts
qmail-smtpd.

I than define in tcp.smtp.cdb what IPs are allowed to 'bypass' QS by
setting QMAILQUEUE to '.../qmail-queue'.
--
Ciao,
 Pit