Regards,

Helio Rubens Kamogawa
Central Server
http://www.centralserver.com.br
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+55 41 324-1993

--- Begin Message ---
Hi folks!

Thanks for all your help. But I am still having the problem. I've made
the following test:

1. Created a domain foo.com on 'smtp01'. Vpopmail auth works.
2. Removed all entries of foo.com on /var/qmail/users/assign
/var/qmail/control/virtualdomains. It still works.
3. Removed the /var/vpopmail/domains/foo.com directory. Not working.
4. Re-create the directory. Works again.

Question: Does vchkpw checks for ~vpopmail/domains structure to validate
the login?

My vpopmail setup:

env LIBS="-lz" \
./configure \
--enable-roaming-users=y \
--enable-relay-clear-minutes=120 \
[EMAIL PROTECTED] \
--enable-mysql=y \
--enable-valias=n \
--enable-many-domains=y \
--enable-defaultquota=52428800 \
--enable-clear-passwd=n \
--enable-tcpserver-file=/var/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp  \
--enable-auth-logging=n

Regards,

Hélio Rubens Kamogawa

--