----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Widmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> If you want to do something, grab the latest development CVS from
> SourceFORGE and get familiar with the code.  Mbowe has a number of good
> comments in the source code on things that need to be done.  Pick one
> and submit a patch on the vpopmail-devel (sourceforge) list.

Am I reading into this statement that vpopmail is already in the process of
layering the code in such a manner as to isolate qmail thus allowing,
potentially, other MTA libraries to be added and used? If thats the case
then I will positively help in whatever way is needed. I had actually
grabbed the latest code a few days ago and was about to delve into making it
work with postfix. If the main developers are planning to allow for this in
a cleaner manner I will certainly help.

-Steve