I would like to add, since my qmailctl cdb is still reading off my /etc/tcp.smtp, and assuming my vpopmail is recompileing my tcp.smtp everytime someone login through pop3, can I just edit my qmailctl and qmail-smtp file and point the tcp.smtp at my ~vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp? Will that work. I am afraid to do it because my mail box is a live production box. Don't want to do it unless I get more feed back.

raymond