as all others said SA and Clamd.

we use Clamd tapped into qmail-scanner w/virus updates as notifications are
sent.

we process SA though dot-qmail+maildrop with user-preferences as well as
only processing SA for *real* users.  the difficuly we've seen is there is
so much spam to non-existant accounts we needed to quit wasting SA
processing time.  in addition, we use a little SA cluster: 8 boxes
processing SA, with NFS'd bayesDB and a custom weighted random rotator
script.

--joey