Tom Collins wrote:

On Feb 28, 2005, at 2:36 PM, Bill Wichers wrote:

Maybe even a site-wite compile-time directive? Probably the most common
would be something like SPAM under the INBOX for the filtered messages.
Having it in SQL would be nice (allow users to configure it if they call
the SPAM dir something else in their own hierarchy), although I'm not
familiar enough with the innards of the code to know if that would work
well...

How about if a mailbox called SPAM exists, put it there, otherwise just drop it in the INBOX?

That would be my choice, a lot of the systems I've looked at used the IMAP folder "Spam" to hold the messages tagged by spamc. That is how I had been planning to do it. Alternatively couldn't a env var be used? Change the var, change the delivery path relative to the users home dir.

DAve

-- Dave Goodrich Systems Administrator http://www.tls.net Get rid of Unwanted Emails...get TLS Spam Blocker!