> > How about if a mailbox called SPAM exists, put it there, otherwise
just
> > drop it in the INBOX?
>
> That sounds nice and clean. I like it.
>
> Ken Jones
If you implement this, please do not remove the ability to simply have
the message tagged and then be able to pass it to procmail or maildrop.
I'd love to leverage built in spamassassin support, however if you're
going to force me into using a folder called spam, then it becomes
useless to me.
I'm unconvinced this is logic which even remotely belongs in
vdelivermail, however obviously a lot of people are worried about the
supposed overhead of launching procmail and having to generate
procmailrc files.
Thanks,
Nick Harring
Sr System Administrator