Dave,

 "vuserinfo -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]" will give you the user's Maildir
directory.

# ~vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/postmaster

You can add the following lines to the your script  (I don't know what
kind of script (perl, shell etc) do you use, so I will write a shell code.

newdir=`vuserinfo -d [EMAIL PROTECTED];
oldir=/nfsmountdir/domainname/user;

# don't delete the users under ~vpopmail/domains/ base dir
if [ ! $newdir == $oldir ];
then
rm -fr $newdir
mv $oldir $newdir
chown -R vpopmail:vchkpw $newdir
fi

I wrote this script to give you an idea. Please try it in your lab and
Use at your own risk!
I highly suggest you to take a backup of your existing data.

--

Ismail YENIGUL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]