I have a patch for implementing personal .qmail files (.qmail files inside
the user directory and not just in the domain directory), I also have a
variation on this patch to name these .vpopmail files.

I also have a patch which implements alias line removal in valias.c (-r
flag), removal of SQL aliases only and adding alias line removal in
vpalias.c (function valias_remove()).

I also have a patch which changes vpopmaild.c to use the new valias code
(as requested in vpopmaild.c - as a comment).

Does anyone want these patches - I did not want to litter the list with
them.  I had sent the first one to the list before which while it
provoked a discussion got forgotten.  I find them all VERY useful.