On 2006-12-12, at 0926, Remo Mattei wrote:

ALl those patches sound great what about the patch that will create a
greeting when you create a user? I just want to check and see if there
was included

no, but my "onchange" patch (which is waiting to be included, hint, hint guys) will add a hook that you can use to send a welcome message whenever a mailbox is added. it's a much more generic mechanism, but it can be used with the appropriate scripting to do what you need.

        http://qmail.jms1.net/patches/vpopmail.shtml

the only thing it's waiting on is for somebody (rick?) who knows how to edit the ./configure script to add an option to enable or disable it from the ./configure command line, and have that add lines to config.h... and then somebody (tom?) to add it to an official version of vpopmail.

| John M. Simpson - KG4ZOW - Programmer At Large |
| http://www.jms1.net/           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
| Mac OS X proves that it's easier to make UNIX  |
| pretty than it is to make Windows secure.      |