On Dec 12, 2006, at 7:48 PM, John Simpson wrote:
no, but my "onchange" patch (which is waiting to be included, hint, hint guys) will add a hook that you can use to send a welcome message whenever a mailbox is added. it's a much more generic mechanism, but it can be used with the appropriate scripting to do what you need.

        http://qmail.jms1.net/patches/vpopmail.shtml

the only thing it's waiting on is for somebody (rick?) who knows how to edit the ./configure script to add an option to enable or disable it from the ./configure command line, and have that add lines to config.h... and then somebody (tom?) to add it to an official version of vpopmail.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease...

It's in my queue, and I hope to have some time to work on vpopmail and qmailadmin over the holidays.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/