>> On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Andy Kurth <andy_ku...@ncsu.edu> wrote:
>>> I have created a Confluence page which we can use to work out the
>>> board resolution:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/Graduation+Board+Resolution
>>>
>>> Once we are comfortable with the resolution, one of the PPMC members
>>> will propose it on the general incubator list.  The areas we need to
>>> work on are in bold.  We need to define the project description and
>>> scope.  I wrote this as "dynamically provisioning and brokering remote
>>> access to compute resources".  Thoughts?
>
> I'm not sure I would not really understand the scope of VCL from that
> statement.

I agree more should be added.  I kept it short since the example
resolutions suggested on the graduation guide page are very short and
general:
ofbiz: "open-source software related to enterprise automation"

Can we just use the description then?:
"open-source software related to a modular cloud computing platform
which dynamically provisions and brokers remote access to compute
resources"

I have updated the wiki to include this text and also added Alan to
the list of members:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/Graduation+Board+Resolution

I haven't seen a tally message for the chairperson vote.  Once the
vote is closed I'll add my name to the page.

-Andy