>>> I'm not sure I would not really understand the scope of VCL from that
>>> statement.
>>
>> I agree more should be added.  I kept it short since the example
>> resolutions suggested on the graduation guide page are very short and
>> general:
>> ofbiz: "open-source software related to enterprise automation"
>>
>> Can we just use the description then?:
>> "open-source software related to a modular cloud computing platform
>> which dynamically provisions and brokers remote access to compute
>> resources"
>
>  I think this is reasonable - but have a *minor* quibble -
>
>  The bulk of what the VCL does (auth/auth, reservations, image
> storage, image loading, ...) seems to me to be fall under the
> "provisions" concept - but "brokers" seems to be getting equal
> emphasis even though it is an added capability. It's an important
> added capability, but perhaps this slight revision might help:

I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I have always understood
"provisioning" to relate to the infrastructure for image storage, capture and
back-end to a user's request, which would include such things as
authentication, authorization, reservations, scheduling, etc. I think the two
are pretty equal in importance.

Just my $0.02

-Aaron C