Yes, that's very important.  Go to Manage Images --> Edit Image Profiles,
and check the required specifications (RAM, processor) for that image.
 Then, as Dmitri notes, go to Manage Computers --> Edit Computer
Information and confirm that at least one computer (in the group you're
mapped to) has those specs.