Hello again,

Well, we've run across another stumbling block that I hope someone can help
with. We've been able to reproduce it using the same steps so I have to assume
this would be simple for someone to answer.

Windows XP image

Manage Images -> Create/Update an Image -> Reservation
RDP into Image (XP), update software, install new packages, etc.
Back to Current Reservation -> Create/Update Image -> Update Existing Image
(at this point we get the "Update Image" screen telling us that once the image
creation is completed that we should create a new reservation, test the
environment, go back to Current Reservations screen, click End, then Make this
the production revision)
So we get the email that Image Updated Successfully
Go into New Reservation
Connect to XP and take a look around. I need to install some more packages.
Come back to Current Reservations and click End
But instead of making production revision, we choose just End the reservation
(I have more to do to it).

Gog into Manage Images -> Create/Update an Image -> Reservation again
Choose the latest revision
This time we get a screen telling us that the time requested is not available
and we need to choose a time from the green blocks. The whole page is green
blocks. No matter what we click on it takes us back the reservation screen
which repeats the cycle.

There must be a way to get back into that revision, no?

Thanks,
Adam Hechler
  Senior Analyst /
    PC Systems Administrator