Hi, Jouko,

You have brought up a very good point with a practical case. There will
be a switch
to turn off the security check when switch to different session, though
I am afraid
that it will not be the default setting. It's always a hard decision to
make between
usability and security. In this case, we prefer security so that system
and user
information will not be compromised by accident. Still the switch will
be very easy.

Cheers
  --Freeman