Heya,

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 19:01, Jelmer Vernooij <jel...@samba.org> wrote:
> I wasn't aware there was anything like that. Where does it live?

I got the original one from the bazaar folks, I plan to put it on pypi
as a proper library. Currently you can see it at my git-remote-hg
branch [0].

> I've been looking at implementing fastimport/fastexport in dulwich; if
> there's a standalone library Dulwich can depend on, that'd be even
> nicer.

Yes, I think we need consolidate all fastimport efforts, it'd be great
if Dulwich used the to-be-made pypi library. You can see it in use at
[1] and [2], although [2] is using it to convert to mercurial commits,
it shouldn't be hard to create git commits instead.

[0]
http://github.com/SRabbelier/git/commit/81223b8463df139dafb02c25b240652e33ea60a1
[1]
http://github.com/SRabbelier/git/commit/dca07fbb02fb64522044cf10896b1961df84a5cb