On Sun, 2010-08-29 at 19:49 -0500, Sverre Rabbelier wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 19:42, Jelmer Vernooij <jel...@samba.org> wrote:
> > It'd be interesting to see if we could get bzr-fastimport to use the
> > external library as well. That should be easy enough if that's where the
> > code originally came from.
>
> Yes, that was my intent.

I've done some initial work on this. The following bzr-fastimport
branch:

https://code.launchpad.net/~jelmer/bzr-fastimport/split

Is now able to use the python-fastimport from:

https://code.launchpad.net/~python-fastimport/python-fastimport/trunk

They're both based off the original Bazaar branch, so history is
preserved. There are still a couple of bzrisms remaining in the
python-fastimport code (mainly related to logging) which I haven't had
time to remove yet.

I've also diffed your code against what I ended up with after splitting
the current fastimport code. The patch (with conflicts resolved as best
as I could) is @ http://samba.org/~jelmer/fastimport.sverre.diff .

Cheers,

Jelmer