W dniu 2013-05-25 10:16, Zdenek Styblik pisze:
> >> --- SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault) @ 0 (0) --- +++ killed by SIGSEGV
> >> +++ ~~~ strace
> >>
> >> Any ideas what might be wrong?

As you've been already told before, it's a cornerstone case. Most of the users
reading this, including ourselves, had not experienced such kind of

The situation might have differed if you would have been able to fill in a bug
with a specific description, including the exact way to reproduce this (system
you are running, full qemu command line, ...).

On Saturday, May 25, 2013 03:14:07 PM Zdenek Styblik wrote:
> I could, would and wanted to in the meantime. However, I'll rather put
> time into openvswitch than into yet-another-dead-project(sad to say).
> I might come back to this later, but right now, I have to get
> something done and VDE doesn't seem it will cut it(I've actually found
> another problem regarding VLANs).

I am sorry we could not help, but I disagree on that definition of VDE as "yet-
another-dead-project". In my personal opinion you failed to check about it
before writing. I am very glad that you have found a valid alternative for
your goal; I wish you that it will "cut it".

Kindest regards,