I have tried:

$ vde_switch -s /var/run/vde2//vde.virswitch0 --mgmt
/var/run/vde2//vde.virswitch0.sock --mgmtmode 660 -p
/var/run/vde2//vde.virswitch0.pid

vde$ port/create 24
1000 Success

vde$ port/setvlan 24 4095
1000 Success

both using trunk code and rd235 experimental and I have not got any sigsegv.

If I am not able to replicate the bug here it is hard for me to catch the bug...

can you give me some more info about your configuration?

        renzo davoli