Marko Mäkelä kirjoitti:
On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 10:18:03PM +0200, Kartsa wrote:
Would it really matter in this case when cpu load was that small? I was just trying to say that even though there were almost no cpu load vdr was working sluggish.

Without trying it, it is hard to say.  You may be right, the load is so
small that the sluggishness can result from some mutex waits or
something else that wouldn't stand out in a profiler that measures CPU
resources.

In any case, you could profile the old and new version of vdr and see if
there is any obvious difference.
I'll have to take that into consideration. I'll have to download the old version and all that :)

\\Kartsa