On Oct 24, 2007 8:00 AM, Reinhard Nissl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the long awaited release 0.8.0, which integrates
> the vdr-xine-network patch. You can find it on my homepage:
>
>     http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl

Hi Reinhard,

I've used vdr-xine, and I've used xinelibout for vdr.  I've just ogt a
general question, as they both seem to have similar functionality (or
at least they both satisfy my need for a software client head to vdr.
What's the driver for vdr-xine?  I've heard people say xinelibout is
"better" because it is more stable.  But, whats the reality?

Mike