On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 10:12:43PM +0100, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> Well, I also had to modify dvbsubtitle.c (with some hints from the
> dxr3-plugin mailing list), and since I go from one vdr version to the
Thanks for the info and the patch - I've spent this evening looking at
the sources and got the feeling that the cvs version of dxr3 won't alone
help in getting the subs working. I was just in the middle of modifying
the said dvbsubtitle.c - good that I won't have to do that alone :P
The problems with no picture went away once I noticed that generating a
new deb package of VDR and installing it also requires installing the
headers and rebuilding the dxr3 plugin against them...
> I don't know if it's a good or bad patch but it works here, no
> bleeding and the lirc remote is responsive.
Ok, now the subtitles work, but I still have problems with subtitles and
OSD together - remote becomes unresponsive and I get errors:
Mar 5 23:45:42 dvd vdr:  ERROR: attempt to open OSD while it is
already open - using dummy OSD!
Closer to goal, though 8)
vdr mailing list