Am 10.03.2010 17:22, Niels Wagenaar wrote:
2010/3/10 Jörg Knitter<>:
I watch Channel4 a lot and I don't have any issues with it using
xineliboutput or my Reel HDe (read: it's not noticable). But if you
could tell mee the German channels, I could check with those as well.
Don´t know if it also happens with xineliboutput. In the tests before, I had major problems with xineliboutput, even with sound output, that´s why I am glad that the yavdr team choose xine over xineliboutput which worked better so far with my configuration.

I have had major problems with ProSieben, but I also could reproduce it with ZDF, ARD and RTL, simply every channel that has a DD 2.0 audio track. Switch the audio to MP2, and the sound will be instantly in sync in all of the mentioned channels.

With kind regards