Am 21.05.2012 15:09, schrieb Marx:

Can't apply patch to 3.2.17 sources. Does anybody knows what do I need to apply it? Marx

The package linux-media-dkms (0~20120507.git265.301694~precise) [1] crafted by the yaVDR team for Ubuntu Precise (kernel 3.2) contains the patches to make the Terratec Cinergy S2 USB HD Rev.2 work. I myself am currently testing such a USB box with this driver package. Except for a few glitches it works quite well for me (USB box are connected to an active multiswitch).

More information on different patch versions can be found here [2].

[1] <>
[2] <>