On 06/17/2012 11:34 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
Hi!

tomorrow I would like to discuss:

- the abysmal review condition of the rest api patches

- vdsm status for ovirt-3.1
   I know networking requires a heavy cherry-pick from upstream. There
   is probably more.
   Everybody invited to care for vdsm bugs that blocks Bug 822145 -
   Tracker: oVirt 3.1 release.

- plenty pep8 patches applied, but there is plenty more.

- Patches with pending verification. I see 11 of those now

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/q/status:open+project:vdsm+verified%253D0+codereview%253E%253D%252B2+-codereview%253C%253D-1,n,z
   Please do not send your patches out to the cold and desert them there.
   Pet them, nag folks to review and verify them, and rebase (only!) when
   required.

- Your issue comes here (or above, if it's more urgent).

Regards,
Dan.

Hello Dan,
     The India dial in ...
India Dial-In #: 000-800-650-1533

never works.. so I am unable to connect to this call from home.
I cannot use the other India number as that is not supported for my telecom carrier.

Who can help in resolving this issue. The above number always results in a 'engage' tone.
It never asks for conf. id.