On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 05:24:26PM +0300, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
> Stengrammic comments inline:
>
> On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 09:04:28PM +0300, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > tomorrow I would like to discuss:
> >
> > - the abysmal review condition of the rest api patches
>
> Ryan + Adam: future of vdsm API. Saggi is going to send his proposal.
>
> > - vdsm status for ovirt-3.1
> >   I know networking requires a heavy cherry-pick from upstream. There
> >   is probably more.
> >   Everybody invited to care for vdsm bugs that blocks Bug 822145 -
> >   Tracker: oVirt 3.1 release.
>
> Adam to add blocking bugs to the tracker.

We've created an ovirt-3.1 branch to the vdsm project in
gerrit.ovirt.org. If you have a solution to a blocking bug, please send
the patch to the master branch. After it is accepted to master, send it
again to the ovirt-3.1 branch (using the same Change-Id).
This way, we can stabilize vdsm for the ovirt-3.1 release while
continuing upstream development in earnest.

I trust Federico to create a Fedora build from that branch from time to
time, to help beta testers verify that the bugs are indeed fixed.

Regards,
Dan.