I wholeheartedly agree with you. I've personally recommended Versions
a few times to my colleagues, and now I feel embarrassed because of
the sluggish updates to Versions. I, along with several others,
continue pushing the Sofa team to speed up development, but I
personally fear that means version 2.0, which will require a new
license. I've been waiting several months for some minor improvements
to Versions. The latest version even introduced some new issues that
interfere with my workflow (ie. the sheet that stays on the screen
when switching apps). I completely empathize with the challenges
involved in software development, but when I also observe some teams
keeping a nice pace with updates to their products, so I know it can
be done. Let's see Versions jump to the front of the pack and get into
the headlines again. It has amazing potential for really raising the
bar on the Mac.

/TheDO/