Hello Marijn/theDo,

I didn't mean to come across as defensively as I did, sorry about
that.

Having read your messages again I realize you care a lot about
Versions.

Development of the next release is going in a steady pace and we are
looking forward to present it to you,
and to tell everyone here more about it as soon as possible.  This
release is not a 2.0, so it will be free of charge.

Kind regards,
Vincent