Thanks Tony.   I hope you're soon out in the weather and  fishing. "

             Anthony Spezio
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by:                  vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             oups.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [VFB] Re: Popper help needed
             10/14/2008 10:49
             AM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 oups.com

 Garry,
 I have to tie some for a swap, I will tie a couple of extras so you can
 use one to fish with. LOL
 I have not been tying much or doing any fishing, have been a bit under the
 weather.
 Tony