From: Jack Lehman <jklepo...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [VFB] now tube flies- reply
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010, 11:49 PM

Tube fly boxes are expensive, so I've found a cheaper alternative.  I use
plastic boxes I found in the rifle cartridge section in gun shops.  They are
boxes with 20 openings for holding large caliber shells, with a lid that slides
over the whole thing.  Works well for those few tube flies I've tied.

jack
Austin