I don;t think it is made anymore, having been replaced by other materials.
May I suggest you try Ice dub UV purple by Hareline Dubbin, used in a rope
dub or dubbing loop or split thread technique, or SLF's Prism dubbing Hot
purple.  You can also find a Dark Lilac glimmer chenille on the Sportsman's
Warehouse web site packaged by Troutsman's entterprises .  I recently read
an article in one of the fishing magazines, I can't remember which one,
which touted the efficacy of UV dubbing as opposed to the usual dubbing
items. So far I've found it very good as a dubbing material for Purple
Perils ala Markham and he demands it on his flies.  I will probably be
tying his version for the fly swap. Hope this might help. Joyce