FREE FOOD but I wouldn't eat those eel's.

My dad used to go out on a party boat after work on Friday nights and come back
just around dawn with Blue fish they caught.
I hated that also. Very oily and fishy tasting.

phxflytyer
Phoenix,AZ

 "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government
take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."
Henry Ford