I have not gotten in to Tenkara, for the same reason I have not gotten into
Spey... I do alot of fishing ( trout, bass ,steelhead, saltwater), all
requiring different tackle and rods.  And over the years traveling has caused
my to acquire multi-piece rods. So I am not getting into something else new
requiring new rods. I do plenty enough to keep me busy,,

Ron B