Jerry: Thanks. I figured what with the way the Govt is now, that they'd make the companies use a food grade dye in the Easter egg dyes. Learn something new everyday I guess, Chuck

-----Original Message----- From: jerryp...@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 7:09 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Dying feathers with Rit dye ???

Chuck:
The dyes in that kit are not the same as Kool Aid unless you're thinking Jonestown or the dyes you see in the stores around Easter time. In the instructions that came with the kit in large letters is "Do not eat any egg treated with these dyes" I've thought about picking up a couple of packs of the people friendly Easter egg dyes in the $Store after Easter. Good Luck. Just remember that a black hackle neck is not a black grizzly hackle neck.

Jerry C
"All things considered I'd rather be in Philadelphia."