Markus,

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi kitka, welcome to the group

Thanks, I'm starting to question why I joined since I've already
encountered a couple of bullies.

> a few points that might relate:
>
> 1. every night for the past *several years*, many people build
temporary
> sex blogs and vlogs (group blogs actually).  Hundreds of people share
> personal videos (thousands share photos).  These are paid services and
> rarely have RSS feeds (yet), but they definitely support comments and
> conversation!  One popular example of this is "Homeclips".

What was the point you meant to make by this?  Is it that there is
free porn out there that is accessible to children?  That's why I
wrote a message today about the idea of having a .kids domain for
children... to completely protect them from accessing any porn sites.

> 2. i think *a lot* of people get their porn from ads, previews and
> catalogs (i.e., free)

That might be true, but if there are porn preview video-podcasts, do
we want them on vlog directories?  I think the problem is the lack of
a description... sure it's great to have an open definition of our new
media, but it allows for absolutely anything, including advertising,
to be included in the terms.

> 3.  someone posted this link to the group the day before you joined:
>  http://yumyumgirlieshow.libsyn.com/

Yes, I saw that show for the first time the other day on mefeedia... I
noticed on mefeedia that my show is tagged as "Possible Adult
Content", while the Yum Yum Girlie Show is not tagged like this at
all.  The difference is that my show has no nudity, but this is
blatent masturbation material.

> regards, markus

Thanks for being civil, Markus, not everyone in this group seems to be
the same.

Kitka

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM