Devlon,

> This came up last week I think.  It's a tough thing, we don't want to be
> censors, yet we want a nice friendly place where everyone can be
comfortable
> finding video.

I have no doubt that more people will start to take advantage of the
medium.  Just as smaller blogs may become shrouded over by mainstream
media using blogging software, the definition of a vlog will also have
to evolve.  There will always be an anti-mainstream movement for
citizen's journalism, so I'm sure a new name will emerge for personal
blogs as well as vlogs.  Evolution is just a natural progression.

> Acutally, the yumyum feed was falgged as possible adult material
just last
> night.  I didn't catch it until then....and the only reason that I
flagged
> it was because of the thumbnail on one of the clips was more than we
wanted
> showing on the front page :)

Understood, makes perfect sense to me!

> Sorry for the bullets, thing do get a bit heated up in here, please
don't
> take it to heart.  Bunch of really passionate people with a very
wide range
> of views.

Thanks, Devlon, but it seems not everyone has your sweet gene.  Check
out the last two posts from richard a.k.a. and you'll see what I mean.

Yours in vlogging,
Kitka

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM