On 12/20/05, Ms. Kitka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That might be true, but if there are porn preview video-podcasts, do
we want them on vlog directories?  I think the problem is the lack of
a description... sure it's great to have an open definition of our new
media, but it allows for absolutely anything, including advertising,
to be included in the terms.

This came up last week I think.  It's a tough thing, we don't want to be censors, yet we want a nice friendly place where everyone can be comfortable finding video.

> 3.  someone posted this link to the group the day before you joined:
http://yumyumgirlieshow.libsyn.com/

Yes, I saw that show for the first time the other day on mefeedia... I
noticed on mefeedia that my show is tagged as "Possible Adult
Content", while the Yum Yum Girlie Show is not tagged like this at
all.  The difference is that my show has no nudity, but this is
blatent masturbation material.

Acutally, the yumyum feed was falgged as possible adult material just last night.  I didn't catch it until then....and the only reason that I flagged it was because of the thumbnail on one of the clips was more than we wanted showing on the front page :)

> regards, markus

Thanks for being civil, Markus, not everyone in this group seems to be
the same.

Kitka

Sorry for the bullets, thing do get a bit heated up in here, please don't take it to heart.  Bunch of really passionate people with a very wide range of views.

--
~Devlon
Blog: http://devlond.blogspot.com/

http://mefeedia.com/ -OR- http://mefeedia.com/blog/