Doesn't work, tried it!

What happens is FireANT just downloads the "shell" flash app... which
then is unable to reference the video over the internet.

-Mike

On Dec 23, 2005, at 1:33 AM, andrew michael baron wrote:

If you do a "show>page source" from your browser drop down menu, and
then scan the text for the "object", the object reveals the direct
url to the video, in this case on Google video, the flash file which
is in fact there. You would just add the root url to the address
listed in quotes.