> There doesnt have to be ads in the actual videos. Find an alternative
> to having "Eat Rice Crispies every morning" played before I am
> "allowed" to see the video. Dont hold me hostage while I wait to see
> the content.

David, the last I heard Rocketboom was going to place ads at the END
of their content, not before.

I have no doubt that Rocketboom work their asses off to put their show
out as regularly as they do.  So, why can't you understand how
important it is for them to make an extra buck by providing advertising?

Most videobloggers don't put out 5 shows per week, so how are those
devoted to providing this amount of content supposed to keep doing it?
 Also, what is better than making a paycheck from your hobby?  Most
people hate their jobs...