That's funny, I watch LOST on TiVo and have NO IDEA what 118118 is.

There are ads that I am missing by fast forwarding with TiVo.

On the other hand, some shows have ads that I enjoy.  Entertaining ads.

I like the new BMW 'Video Podcast'.

I'm subscribed to that.  It's all one ad after another for BMW and I
love it.

On Jan 30, 2006, at 11:01 AM, Rachel Knight wrote:

>  I love the program Lost, but if I see the ad for 118118 one more
> time, I will kill something.

--Steve
--
http://SteveGarfield.com
http://Rocketboom.com

"You are worth like 50 million danishes." - Amy Carpenter