http://magnatune.com/ has pod-safe music

Not sure about vlog-safe, but I don't know if there would be a huge distinction...I am sure someone will point out one if there is.

I just googled "pod safe music"
http://music.podshow.com/
http://www.podsafeaudio.com/
...and the list continues...

On 3/13/06, hpbatman7 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Has anyone ever done a tutorial on how to go about getting
permissions or using and finding "vlog safe" work?  If not that would
be nice.........

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Kitka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Yup, the one thing that seems to bother me the most is people who
just
> > blatantly use the work of others without permission, and brush it
off
> > with "well, I love the song" or some other such excuse...
> >
> > Pete
> >

> What "irks" me is when people on the videoblogging group bring up
the
> copyright "issue" for the umpteenth time... seriously folks, if you
> have nothing new to contribute to this topic, move on.
>
> Kitka
> http://www.kitkast.com/

Individual Fireant Use

~Devlon