Normally, yes, but not in this care. The license says:

"You may distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly
digitally perform a Derivative Work only under the terms of this License,
a later version of this License with the same License Elements as this
License, or a Creative Commons iCommons license that contains the same
License Elements as this License (e.g. Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 Japan)."

It's right there. *Only under the terms of this license, a later version
of this license with the *same* License Elements as this License etc. etc.

You could release the derrivative work under both the original license, a
later version and a localized license simultaneously, but the differences
would be academic at best.

- Andreas

On Wed, 24 May 2006 23:09:14 +0200, Charles HOPE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Legal loophole: can a work have two licenses simultaneously?
>
> Andreas Haugstrup wrote:
>
> What part of "If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you *may*
> distribute the resulting work *only* under a license identical to this
> one" is unclear to you (emphasis mine)?
>
> And from the legal code:
>
> "You may distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly
> digitally perform a Derivative Work only under the terms of this License,
> a later version of this License with the same License Elements as this
> License, or a Creative Commons iCommons license that contains the same
> License Elements as this License (e.g. Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5
> Japan)."
>
> It is quite clear. If you use materiale from a Share-Alike work (apart
>  from Fair Use), you *must* release your work under the exact same
> license.
>
> I've been telling you it's stupid, but that's how it is.
>
> - Andreas

> Fireant  Individual  Typepad
> Use  Explains
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
> Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen