On Wed, 24 May 2006 21:11:33 +0200, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why can't by-sa be mixed with nc-sa?

Because the first stipulates that any new works must be released under a
by-sa license while the second stipulates that the new work must be
released under a nc-sa license.

As the CC page says: "Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon
this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license
identical to this one."

If I choose to release my new work under a by-sa license I will be
violating the second person's license. If I choose a nc-sa license I will
be violating the first person's license.

And that's why I don't like Share-Alike licenses. They make remixing hard
and/or impossible.

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Fireant Individual Typepad