This eventually leads us to the question of RSS usage...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS_%28file_format%29#Usage

RSS is short for Really Simple *Syndication*.

When we publish our RSS files publicly, it is implied that we
authorize the syndicating of our content.

At that point, I think there is very little control over who/where/how
your content is actually syndicated.

The whole point is to free content, not restrict it.

-Matt
http://vlogmap.org

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>