From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of scott petersen
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 1:42 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Using Paypal

I'm a filmmaker with only a few titles and most of my orders go
through Paypal, but I'm happy to accept a check. I'd rather wait a few
weeks or so for a check than lose an order.

Has anyone used Dwolla? They transfer the money from one bank account
to another. It's much cheaper than Paypal, but PP seems to be the
default for folks like me.

Best,
Scott