Jeff Horelick wrote:

> Hey, i've noticed some people saying on IRC and randomly throughout
> the web in places that the whole:
>
> "link.sh: We don't need libXt!"
> "link.sh: Removing libXt!"
>
> thing is a bit scary if you're new to compiling vim or compiling stuff on
> linux in general because you might think its actually going to remove libxt
> from your whole system. Because of this, I have attached a very simple patch
> to change the link.sh echos to say delinking instead of removing which
> sounds quite a bit less scary.

Are these the same people that ask for a copy of the internet?

Anyway, using "omit" instead of "remove" is probably better.
I don't know what "delinking" is.

67. Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged in for two hours.  You start
    to twitch. You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP's access
    number. You try to hum to communicate with the modem.  You succeed.